Well, it has certainly been awhile since we have made any posts. Our incredibly busy lives just got a bit crazier now that I have gone back to school. Luckily, all of my classes are online and I can relax in my jammies while I fill my brain with all sorts of good stuff about education! But, now for the main attraction...SNOW!!! Margo Anne and I got to leave our school an hour early and strangely enough, my online class was cancelled due to the snow...not what I expected, for sure! So, on the way home, Margo Anne, Clay and I stopped at the lake in our neighborhood with their little friend Alex...they got some good snow-time in...running, playing, snowball fights...until they could take the cold no more!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow for Valentine's Day!
Well, it has certainly been awhile since we have made any posts. Our incredibly busy lives just got a bit crazier now that I have gone back to school. Luckily, all of my classes are online and I can relax in my jammies while I fill my brain with all sorts of good stuff about education! But, now for the main attraction...SNOW!!! Margo Anne and I got to leave our school an hour early and strangely enough, my online class was cancelled due to the snow...not what I expected, for sure! So, on the way home, Margo Anne, Clay and I stopped at the lake in our neighborhood with their little friend Alex...they got some good snow-time in...running, playing, snowball fights...until they could take the cold no more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful, isn't it?!
Post a Comment