
What a perfect day to pick a pumpkin! After our fabulous weekend at a mountain cabin with our friends, we headed over to the coolest pumpkin patch with HUGE pumpkins! Margo Anne and Clay had a blast relaxing on the pumpkins, running around them, taking a hayride and choosing some pumpkins, gourds, and mini-pumpkins to take home. The weather was perfect~and we had a fantastic time on this early fall day. This will definitely be a tradition every year!
2 comments:
What a fun day. The pumpkin patch is an annual tradition for us as well. We were there a few weeks after you. In fact, I think I recognize our pumpkin! :-)
Great photos of the kids. Happy fall!
We love the same pumpkin patch! We had a blast as well. BTW...there is NO SITTING on the pumpkins. I will have to contact the owner.JUST KIDDING! I think I have a few with Jake sitting on top of a pumpkin. I can't beleive how big the kids are getting.
Post a Comment